-->
Back to Top

Sunday 29 July 2018

50+ * ❤ Good Night Message ❤ * - Wishes And Quotes

author photo
Good Night Messages: The best way of saying good night and sleeping well with your loved one is sending some lovely, and Romantic Good Night Love Messages that will melt your mind of the eyes. A lovely good night's message will bring a smile on your loved one's face and tell them that they are the most special person in your life - those who want to remember before you close your eyes every night. Here are some lovely and hearty good love messages to congratulate your special person on a sweet dream-full night. Good Night Love Messages: Night is the time when everyone gets the chance to get complete comfort and plan for the upcoming day. Despite being fresh for some people, there is great trouble and stress during the night, right? So we all need inspiration for good nightly messages and quotes for removal and overheating. Encourage your closest to get a beautiful night and sound sleep. Before going to sleep, greet your special with these Inspirational Good Night Love Messages and positive wishes. Good night quote is a great way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Here we have a huge selection of quotes that will definitely put a smile on those who read them.

❤❤ Good Night Messages ❤❤



Leave all your worries,
And close your eyes and go to sleep,
Many thoughts can consider your mind and deep,
But, it will also pass,
For a new morning,
Wish you a lovely night!
good night! 



When you can see such high dreams
When the dark sky looks
The moon shines with its glory
The night is your natural story
Just stay calm and give it in the night
You will feel a magical stretch
Good luck to you nights!


A new start is waiting for you because the night has come
Embrace it and sleep like a child,
Close your eyes and forget everything
Since this is the end of another day,
For a new morning
Good night my dear! 


Ahh! There is so much peace in the air,
There is a lot to explore
Feel the moon's glow
Just open your window
And feel the beautiful night
Good luck to you Goodnights! 
All the moments we spend,
Like the brightness of the moon,
We can not forget the time,
As I saw before
Take care of your bondage over time
You want a lovely time
Good night and sleep well! 

All through darkness and night
Through all silence and dim light
Your thoughts will have a new meaning
Your brain wanders away
Stay still and my friend sleep tight
Tomorrow will be a day to think
One day when you can set your goals
Have a lovely night...Good luck to you! 


You need to succeed with excellence.
You just need a great day.
All you need is a better tomorrow, a good night's sleep.
A new brain can win the world.
I wish you a good night
sleep well. 


The end of a day is just a new beginning.
And likewise, every success marks the beginning of a new one.
Keep your spirits high for tomorrow, which will always keep coming.
Have faith, courage, and hope in life and never let your dreams sleep.
Another night,
Keep all your fears out of sight,
Think of all the beautiful things,
Think about the wonderful life,
And thank God before sleeping,
good night,
And sleep tight!.” 

Good Night love Messages  


As peace, it can be found
With the quiet color of the night,
As magical, it can be found
With the brightness of the moon so bright,
I just want to give you a very Good Night Wishes
My dear tight sleep! 


As you are really sweet,
Sweet as your smile,
Just wanted to wish you a beautiful night, because I really care about you,
Because I want the best for you,
So, you wish a good night,
sleep tight+ Good Night 


As the day turns into night,
You will see a beautiful sight,
So, close your eyes and sleep in peace,
Keep your worries away and stop,
Good luck to you Good slept tight nights!
Aspiration because you can do it,
If you believe it, then dream,
never stop dreaming,
Because you will gain,
What have you seen
Have confidence,
good night S.D T.C” 


Bright stars from the sky
The moon which shines so bright
Close your eyes
Things will cure
You will feel inner peace
You will feel that magic
Wish you a beautiful night
A very good night for you! 


Do not think what will happen tomorrow
Do not think about the past
Just give this silent night
Your world will be amazing and bright
The night is special and it is very peaceful
Night gives you the chance to be
Give it in the wonderful night
Everything you want to see
Wish you a wonderful night
Good night good luck! 


Sun rose and set today - like every other day, but nobody knows that my world is closed. This will only work when we will meet again tomorrow. Good Night Messages my love!” 
As the light dims and the world becomes silent, your eyes and body take some rest. Be sure to make it sweet and sound. good night. 


When something goes away from us, we feel its value. Night helps us to realize the value of light. Every morning comes with new opportunities for us. Go to sleep and start your day with a new brain. good night. 


Sleep well because my love is the wings to cover you and my neck and kisses are warm to give you happiness. good night. 

The night is for the rest and preparation for tomorrow. No matter what happened today, tomorrow brings a new opportunity for everyone. Good night dear.” 
“The following attachments are in this message - the most lovable kisses and coziest throat, the most lovable cuddle and hot snuggle. good night.” 

The moon shows me that someone can shine in the dark. So if you feel disturbed, just relax and sleep. Tomorrow will be a good day for you. good night. 

Before sleeping, you will be the last thing to think and when I wake up I feel the first thing. 

"Do not become more decent on that good night, anger, anger against an opposition of no electricity."
The sun has sat down and the moon is spreading its bright dim light. 

Inspirational 50+ Good Night Messages

As you wanted to die tomorrow, just learn that you were always living. 


Sleep, my love, dreams, happy dreams, you are alone who have touched my heart, it will always be yours. 


Every beautiful day comes after a beautiful night.
I Hope you enjoy it.
good night!” 
Tired and life-long after one day is so beneficial that we take a break from all the businesses and have a sweet, sound yet tight sleep. Good night and sweet dreams. 


Knowing that the moon will be bright and tonight is completely giving you a dream, just get ready on the bed and close your lights, let me bump you and wish you a good night. 

The night has finally arrived and this is the time when I am lying on the bed and remembering you and just praying for my sweet dreams. good night. 

When the air of night blows my hair, I think they are your kisses, I can remember you so much. sweet Dreams Baby!” 
Everything is professional and cons. The night is dark but it also helps us sleep better. In the night you can think deeply about your life. Take advantage of the night - Sweet Lovable Good Night Messages For Her


If you are facing heavy pressure due to stress, anxiety, then the night has come to remove all negative thoughts. Just go to bed and go to sleep & good night. Take a good sleep. 


Always finish the day with a positive idea. It does not matter how difficult things were, tomorrow is a new opportunity to make it better. good night! 

So what?! Today was a bad day, but the moon is shining, and when you wake up, you will be able to start again New Day good night!” 
Can you dream of beautiful things and discover them real. Good Night SMS Sweet Dreams Friends 
Every day I want my dreams to come true. Then I remember that I am with you now. 


Every night you sleep, there is an indication that a new start is waiting for you. One day, we will not need to say goodbye, Good Night Dear 

Get awake with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
Good Night My Love” 
Touch your heart and close your eyes, a dream of sweet dreams and tighten. 

I wish you were there to catch you tight rather than send you this sweet "good night". 


It was a possibility of darkness that looked so bright in the day. - Good Night S.D T.C 

Here it is to be expected that when you dream, the angels will protect you and the soft breeze of the night will keep you cool. If it is very cold, then you can warm your blanket because you go to a decent rest.
The day is over, the night has come. Today is gone, what is done is done. Embrace your dreams through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light 


In the fight with the victim, I can just say that it was a good night for me. I'm happy to get out of there without getting too much damage, and I'll take it every time. " 



You are the light of my world, music in my heart and the first and last thoughts of my day. Have a nice night, my dear Good Night in Lovely Wishes Night Baby. 

It's time of night again, it's time to rest again and this is to remind you again, I love you, again and again, sweet dreams!” 
“Lose your eyes and send me a warm throat to make a wish and the kiss gets stiff tonight, I wish you a good night's good luck.” 


Thinking about yourself is a tipping point where my nightmare ends and sweet dreams begin. I love you.” 


The night is to see the dreams and the day is to make them true. So now is good for sleeping and dreaming. good night! 

Always finish the day with a positive thought. It does not matter how difficult things were, tomorrow is a new opportunity to make it better.”
“If it comes back, then I think there is not a good night on Friday night. - My Love” 


Love is one of the simplest feelings. I am capturing my heart every night. You already have my heart. 


I do not dream about you, because I can not sleep while sleeping with you. 

I want to be the cold night air that laughs as you sleep. Goodnight Sweetheart.”
Every day you give me more reason to love me - I am thinking of dreaming of you falling asleep in love with me, I am dreaming of you” 


The night is quiet; Night is beautiful; The night is calm; The night is calm ... but the night is not complete without a good night's wish. Dear dreams! 



Just one line to stay in touch, because you are very much in my head and yet, I do not have to say anything ... you will know ... I thought about you today ... Good night! 


Since your head is lying on the pillow, remember that our love is not a ton of weight, because I keep you on a pillow to sleep, I will always be your friend and hero, today and tomorrow I love you!
My day is busy, it is not stopped and I never got you. It was difficult but without thinking of you good night, the idea of ?? sleeping was unbearable. Good night, sleep tight, I can not wait till next time I see you.” 

Between one million years and ten million between Tomorrow, today there is only one. And I never pass it without telling you - I'm thinking about you. have a good night.” 


You do not have a girl in beautiful dreams, stars, moons, flowers, and sunsets. Even when you are going to bed, you make the world a bright place. 

Today is a non-stop, busy, crazy day, and I wish I found the time to see you ... so before I sleep I'm thinking about you. Good night sleep well!
The night is too long to get away from the night. I want to change in the day because I'm waiting a lot. If things keep moving like this then my heart will be gone. All I want to do is kiss you. good night.” 


I can not see you as often as you want, I can not catch you in the night. But in my heart I know deeply, you are one for me and I will never let you go. Good night my sweet!” 


Looking at the dark glow of stars and the dark sky of the night illuminated by the romantic glow of the moon, I have to think of only one thing - I wish you are here with me. I love you good night. 

I'm lying on the bed thinking about you. I always thought that my life is being planned; You know, simple and boring When I met you, my heart left a beat, and we have been on a roller coaster since then.” 
You shine brighter than any star in the sky. You are more brilliant than any diamond of Tiffany. You are intelligent, funny and caring. I hope your dream syrup is full of sweetness and chocolate heart. Good night, sweet dreams.” 


Do not forget to thank all those who have learned something today before sleeping. Hit your bed with a heart ready to face a new day and sleep tight. Have a very good night and cute cute dreams.” 


I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to your eyes! That's why I think about you because I change for the night. good night! 


Can you see the sweetest dream of tonight, oh can be so tight because here you wished for a lovely and good night!” 
Every day I love you more than the day before. I can not imagine how I can possibly love you more than I do but in some way, I manage it. I can not wait to love you more tomorrow. Good Night My Baby.” 


One more day is over. It is good to know that there is someone who fulfills my day and gives fun thanks for the inspiration. I am sending my hot throat and kissing because I want my best wishes to you. Good Night Sweets Messages


Whenever you see a dream inside your heart, let it go, sometimes there are no small seeds, which makes a beautiful tomorrow grow tonight is a wonderful dream. good night. 


I am looking at that beautiful moon and thinking about that night when I gave you the first kiss, it was one of the best days of my life because it means the beginning of our beloved love story, my girlfriend's Goodnight.” 
The day is over and look forward to it another day. Forget all your frustrations and enjoy all the wonderful moments. Do not forget to see God and pray. Tomorrow will be a new and better day. Goodnight dear.” 


Send a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, send a blanket of care to bless you in life and always pray for your protection. good night!” 


I want to end this day to say that I love you and want to tell you that I think of sending you the brightest stars of today, from which you have so much voice and tight sweet dreams and good night Sleep! 

Before going to bed, I just want to know that someone outside is thinking about you. Anyone who loves you and remembers. Good night and sweet dream.” 
Rest your head, sleep-head. It's time for me to bump you in my bed. Sweet dreams, my children The stars and the moon can shine in their dreams and make them as beautiful and sweet Night.” 

The night is longer for those people who dream and the day is long for those people who make their dreams come true. good night! 


Never fight with sleep Sleep allows you to regenerate from a difficult day and starts a new day with all the energy and excitement to win your dreams. good night. 

❤❤ Good Night Messages - Good Night Wishes - Good Night Quotes ❤❤


Thnxx For Reading This Post - Good Night Messages - 50+ * ❤ Good Night Message ❤ * -  Wishes And Quotes

Visit More :

 Good Night Messages For Mother
➫ Girlfriend Impress - Love Images Wallpaper 

 I Love U Messages For Girlfriend 

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement