-->
Back to Top

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Rohit Sharma Accountant | Blogger [Digital Marketing]

author photo

Introduction  ❤ Rohit Sharma


Hi! My Name is ROHIT SHARMA. I am studying at B.com 2nd year.I’m 18 years old and I live in India which is the capital of Delhi. I have two Brother - Rohit Sharma and Sachin Sharma. My dad works as a Carpenter and my mom is a housewife but she is a good mother. Friends you want know About - Rohit Sharma(Digital Marketing, Accountant)

➲ Rohit Sharma Accountant - Blogger ( Digital Marketing )


I’m interested in Digital Marketing, music, sport and fantasy literature. Digital Marketing first appeared in my life when I was seven. Then I had got my first SEO.I was playing it whenever I could. Then I had got my first PC. At first, I was just playing computer games, but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example, programming. Now, I can already programme in Pascal, C++, and HTML. I have my own site on the internet and I have done many programmes.I have always been good at sports. I like playing Cricket, running and swimming (also SCUBA diving and diving). I have played in many sports tournaments (football cups, handball cups, races) in which together with my team, I have won many trophies. My favorite intellectual game is chess, but I have never played it professionally.


I love fantasy literature. I read fantasy books and magazines, watch fantasy films and play role-playing games in which fantasy world is used as background. Once every two weeks, I meet with my friends and we play „Middle Earth”. I’m the master of the game and they are players. We play about five hours session. It’s a lot of fun. „Middle Earth” is a game based on Tolkien’s books. I chose it because I love everything that J.R.R. Tolkien wrote. He is my favorite writer, but I like other writers as well, for example, Piers Anthony or Robert Jordan.


My dream is to study Digital Marketing and together study and to go to Mumbai. I love everything associated with this city. and I hope that in the future, I will learn More SEO. I want to go to Mumbai and stay there for a long time. I want to get a job there as an SEO job.

NameRohit Sharma
BusinessI'm Professional Blogger
StudyB.com 2nd Year
Contact9996758883
Websitehttp://www.loverelation.in
Emailrsrohit401@gmail.com

Website Owner:    Rohit Sharma

   Facebook Page:   Trueloverelation
Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement